Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

In an argument my dad admitted he blames me for my mom's death.

My mom died a week before Christmas 2020. I'd just recently got my learner's permit. She had been teaching me to drive. There was an accident. I've been blaming myself ever since it happened, going over the accident again and again in my head with what I should have done. I've been in therapy but it hasn't really been helping. My dad has barely spoken to me since it happened except when we have random dumb arguments. I kept saying I thought he blamed me but everyone said he's just grieving. I've been feeling really alone in all this because my dad has been so distant and we don't have any family I can talk to. I have friends and they're trying to help but they're not really equipped for this. In our most recent dumb argument he just randomly snapped and said "this wouldn't be an issue if you hadn't killed your mom" and stormed out of the house. I'm kind of in shock I think. He hasn't come back yet and I don't know if I should try and talk to him when he does or what I should even say that won't make everything worse. My friend's parents are offering to let me crash at their place overnight if I want but I don't know if I should bail on my dad when he's like this. I just don't know what to do right now and I think I need an outside perspective.

Tldr: after I got in a car accident that killed my mom, my dad has been barely speaking to me and just now admitted he blames me then stormed out of the house. I don't know what to do.



Submitted February 13, 2021 at 06:24PM by ThrowRA0005 https://ift.tt/3ajGo5y
In an argument my dad admitted he blames me for my mom's death. In an argument my dad admitted he blames me for my mom's death. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.