Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24M) gave my girlfriend (19F) a necklace after having sex for the first time and now I feel really bad

I'm not gonna do this too long so, my (24M) girlfriend (19F) and I have been together for a year, and during that year we hardly had any kind of intimacy because she was a virgin and because of something that happened to her as a child she wasn't ready to take another step in our relationship and I respected her because I really love her and I didn't want her to feel pressured to do something she didn't want to do.

Well she moved into my apartment a week ago and she told me that she was ready to take the next step, and I wanted that moment to be special for her, basically I wanted her to feel comfortable not only because she was a virgin but because I know what she went through when she was a child and I wanted her to know that I'm not the person who hurt her in the past, and for some stupid reason I thought buying her a necklace was a good idea, I don't even know why I bought it I just thought it would be nice to give her a present or something to make the moment more special for her, I don't know. The point is that she loved the necklace and was really happy with it, I knew she wanted it and was going to buy it a few weeks ago for her 19th birthday but it's an exclusive necklace and if you want to buy it you must notify the jewelry store in advance, so I couldn't buy it for her birthday. But when I told my friend (23F) that I had bought her a necklace (she has helped me a lot to make the moment special for my girlfriend since I suck with romantic things) she got mad and told me that I'm an idiot and that I shouldn't have done that because it's like I tried to pay her for her virginity and that was never my intention at all, she also told me that I should apologize to my girlfriend but I honestly don't understand why what I did is wrong, but I don't want my girlfriend to think that I bought her that necklace because of that, the fact that she might think that makes me so uncomfortable and makes me feel so bad.

I shouldn't have bought the necklace? Should I have given it to her days after having sex or what?

tl;dr "I (24M) gave my girlfriend (19F) a necklace after having sex for the first time and now I feel really bad"



Submitted February 13, 2021 at 06:27PM by throwra_mygirlfriend https://ift.tt/3b8CTOx
I (24M) gave my girlfriend (19F) a necklace after having sex for the first time and now I feel really bad I (24M) gave my girlfriend (19F) a necklace after having sex for the first time and now I feel really bad Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.