Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you love your SO when you can't love yourself? I'm exhausted.

Lately, i've (24F) been pushing my bf (25m) of 5 years away and its hurting him. I feel guilty (when he does caring/supportive things for me) and exhausted when I am with him (because my plate is full from trying to hold my own self together). I don't want to lose him yet when I am with him I don't feel comfortable. Taking a break isn't an option as we recently just got back together from a breakup where I engaged in some self-destructive behaviours. As a result he would not be comfortable in being apart unless we fully call it quits. Feeling the way I have been, I just want space to get better on my own and to not have to care for anyone else.

I am lost and not sure what to do or where to go from here. Does anyone have similar experiences or insights as to whether or not Im f'ing up? lol

TL;DR: pushing my bf away due due to my depression and looking to get some space.



Submitted February 14, 2021 at 12:32PM by Dalolan https://ift.tt/3bmWafh
How do you love your SO when you can't love yourself? I'm exhausted. How do you love your SO when you can't love yourself? I'm exhausted. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.