Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend has vaginismus, and I'm struggling with it.

I'm 23m my girlfriend is 21f, and we've been dating for two years. As the title states we hadn't had intercourse, vaginal or anal since we started dating. My girlfriend has gone to a gyno and she's been diagnosed with vaginismus, and we've got dialotors for her. But she's stopped using them after she's gotten to the third size from the largest. She's had them for well over a year now, and hasn't used the consistently since she's gotten them, and it's only been on and off use. She almost always rejects my sexual advances, and if I don't make them, we've gone over a month without doing anything if I don't make an advance. She loves me very much, and I love her aswell, but I have a very high libido, and I've been sexually frustrated since we've started dating. I've brought up my issue with her, telling her that I love her, and it's important that we work on her vaginismus cause it's important for me, and for her own health. I've done tons of research, and tried many methods to help her overcome her vaginismus. It seems like it's something she is never going to overcome due to a mental limit she's set for herself. She even states that if we were to have kids she can just push the sperm into her vagina with a dilator. At this point idk how to bring this up anymore, cause everytime I do, even if I try as nicely as I could it just ends up backfiring anyways. I love her and am at the end of my rope, but don't want to lose her due to this issue. I know that perfection doesn't exist, but I don't think I can go like this anymore In our relationship. Does anyone have any experience, I've seriously done allot of research and I feel like it's a lost cause. I just don't want to lose her, but it's getting hard for me to keep living like this. Thanks for any input, and your time.

Edit: I should mention that I'm not asking to have just have intercourse with her but other kinds of sex, that's also two sided.

TLDR; my girlfriend doesn't seem to care for me being sexually frustrated. My sexual advances are pushed aside about 90+ percent of the time. We've also hadn't had sexual intercourse of any kind during the course of our relationship. This is due to her vaginismus which she doesn't care to treat, aswell as her mentality towards the situation. I'm worried that I'll have to end our relationship due to how she is dismissive about the issue, and has never made a single unsolicited sexual advance since the beginning of our relationship.



Submitted February 11, 2021 at 12:06AM by H0rnyJesus https://ift.tt/376bw6l
Girlfriend has vaginismus, and I'm struggling with it. Girlfriend has vaginismus, and I'm struggling with it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.