Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé hiding debt!

My fiancé and I have a daughter together who is just a toddler. We both have been transparent about our debt (or so I thought). I knew he has horrible spending habits and we’ve been working on it and it’s getting better. Well I finally convinced him to do a change of address since we move quite a lot (I get bored of the same place).

I checked the mail and I’m so used to bills coming in, I just opened them all abs realized one was for him and it was over $20,000 in collections for a vehicle that was totaled over 3 years ago?!

I know he has to have known about this. He’s lied before about a smaller debt, I had to push it out of him, but this has completely bamboozled me.

We are trying to get married next year and save for a house but $20k is going to take a few years to pay off. There’s no way we can buy a house with that debt.

I’m seriously lost as to what to do. He has no idea I know. I left it for him to find in the morning when he goes to work so he knows I know & the conversation will come up.

Any advice? Will I be responsible for this debt once we get married? I have my own debt which will be paid off by next year but this is seriously killing me..



Submitted February 09, 2021 at 09:19PM by Confusion-Plastic https://ift.tt/2Z3QDo8
Fiancé hiding debt! Fiancé hiding debt! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.