Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bringing up kids/adopting

tl;dr: When do you bring up kids?

Hi! I'm a 25yr old woman. I had several friends growing up who were adopted and I remember thinking I also want to adopt from a young age. Now as an adult, I am solidified in this decision. I don't want to give birth. It's a beautiful thing just like I'm sure training for a marathon or skydiving are, but I'm not interested, given the choice. Plus there's plenty of humans in the world already etc.

That said I definitely want kids. I live on a rural property where my mom/grandma also live, run a business from here, I have been making life choices all setting me up for lots of kids.

I'd like to start the adoption process in about 5 years or so. So realistically the person I get together with around now would be the person I want to raise kids with.

I don't want to start dedicating my time to someone who wouldn't want kids or wouldn't be totally happy adopting instead. But also, it seems kind of weird to ask someone I've been seeing for a only a couple months such a huge question.



Submitted February 09, 2021 at 12:04PM by oldrottingvolkswagen https://ift.tt/36ZJfhX
Bringing up kids/adopting Bringing up kids/adopting Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.