Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf almost dies, truths surface. Now what?

In August 2020 my(34f) bf (34m) had a serious medical event and almost died. Traumatic enough. I was headed back to the hospital and grabbed a few comfort items for his stay. Clothes, toiletries, his iPad. Big mistake. The iPad screen, as it does when you pick it up, lit up to show an email on the lock screen that immediately caught my concern. Heart racing, I read the email and my heart then sank. The email was from another woman referring to his recent medical event and how she needs him alive and blah blah. Highly inappropriate email for her to send. Cut to - I’m back in his hospital room and my anxiety is through the roof. I confront him with the email and ask who she is. Lies about who it is and then finally comes clean. I know her. He explains that he was feeling down and wanted attention and she was giving it. Knows it was inappropriate but let her continue because it felt nice to have the attention. Lost my shit. He handed over his phone to show their messages. Another heartbreak. He sent her a selfie from the fucking hospital. Meanwhile I’m a fucking wreck trying to hold it together after almost losing him. Read all the messages and it’s her laying on the charm and him not responding to it but not telling her to stop, either. Trust was tarnished and my heart was broken. Here I am trying to hold our lives together thinking this is the worst thing that could ever happen (almost losing him) and then I get hit with that. What the fuuuuck. He cut all ties with her but my trust is damaged. I’m anxious enough without that on my brain. I go through phases of questioning our relationship because of this incident. I’m too embarrassed to tell anyone. Sometimes I’m fine, other times I can’t get it out of my head. The whole thing made me feel less of a woman, less desirable. Help.

TL;DR bf almost dies and I discover there’s another woman.



Submitted February 11, 2021 at 07:30PM by fancy_pickle_ https://ift.tt/3daINB9
Bf almost dies, truths surface. Now what? Bf almost dies, truths surface. Now what? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.