Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it weird for me(f27) to talk to college professor (~m40) several years after graduating?

I(f27) still talk to one of my college professors (~m40), not on a regular basis -- maybe semiannually. I graduated ~4 years back and he was a great mentor to me in school. He's pretty cool and imo we have very enlightening (for me) conversations.

Recently, after a chat with him, I casually mentioned it to one of my friends (and also his past student). My friend said, "why do you still talk to him? That's weird"

And I guess, I hadn't thought about it. I think I do keep in touch with other older female people from college internships too. Probably not professors though because I didn't think the others were as cool of a people as him.

Is it weird to talk / reach out to him for advice even now? Should I stop? And, is it inappropriate?

tl;dr I (f27) talk to one of my college profs (40m). A friend of mine said it's weird that I do and now I feel awkward about it. Is it weird to keep reaching out to chat?



Submitted August 31, 2020 at 07:37PM by go_caveg https://ift.tt/3julxhq
Is it weird for me(f27) to talk to college professor (~m40) several years after graduating? Is it weird for me(f27) to talk to college professor (~m40) several years after graduating? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.