Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

There's no coming back from this, is there.

I (30s m) got into a big fight with my wife (younger 30s f) today and I crossed a line calling her a cruel name based on her appearance. It's the worst thing I've ever said to her. She'd been opening up to me recently about some very deep and painful anxieties she has with her appearance and in a moment of spite I wanted to say something as hurtful as possible. She says she doesn't think she could ever trust me again, and in the first time in the 10 years she's been with me she's never felt before like she would be settling. We don't have kids yet. But we were excited to have them.

How could anyone come back from this? She asked me what I would tell a friend if they'd done the same and I'd tell them they're an abusive piece of shit and they shouldn't be with anyone.

She's going to leave me and I'm going to spend the rest of my life alone, because really no one should trust me if I'm capable of doing something like that to someone I love.

tl;dr: I've revealed myself, after 10 years, as a worthless and abusive piece of shit by calling my wife something incredibly hurtful in a fight. Is there any coming back from that?



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 07:08PM by thrwwypcfsht https://ift.tt/2JC7Z3q
There's no coming back from this, is there. There's no coming back from this, is there. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.