Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

She [23 F] wants to be with me [24 M] now but she's pregnant. What do I do?

When I first moved into my apartment building I didn't know anyone on my floor but I would try to be friendly with my neighbors if I saw them. I met a girl (H) who was friendly and wanted to get to know me more since I'm not from this city.

Fast forward a couple months we're good friends and I started to develop feelings for her but wanted to tell her at the right time. I had planned to tell her but, she said some things that made me realize she probably didn't see me that way.

I'm a short guy, she saw a short guy with his girlfriend when we were out with her friends and noted how the girl was taller. She said she could never date a short guy and all of her friends agreed.

They joked about short guys which made me feel bad so I ended up making up an excuse and leaving. She ended up with a tall good looking guy so I decided to distance myself from her.

Apparently she's pregnant now and he's nowhere to be found, I hadn't spoken to her in 3 months but she ended up calling me trying to hang out again. When we met she was being incredibly nice to me.

She basically said she was looking for something serious with me, she told me to at least think about it. I'm not sure what to do though?


tl;dr: my friend is pregnant and wants to be with me but I'm not sure how I feel about all of this.



Submitted April 04, 2020 at 03:40PM by WeeklyMango https://ift.tt/2xNkqqz
She [23 F] wants to be with me [24 M] now but she's pregnant. What do I do? She [23 F] wants to be with me [24 M] now but she's pregnant. What do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.