Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Gf(20f) is asexual and I(21m) am not and i dont know how to handle us.

Sorry if this is worded poorly ive never written somthing like this. Like the title says my girlfriend is axsexual but im bi. I love her but she doesnt like sex or anything related to sex. I don't know if i can be in a serious long term relationship with no sex life. I feel super shallow saying that but thats the truth. Ive asked several people i know irl for advice and they all tell me to break up with her if i cant deal with a sexless relationship. The problem is i do truly love her and i wanna be with her. I dont know what to do. Also i dont want to break up with her or have this conversation over text. I feel incredibly conflicted about all this and dont know what to do.

TLDR: My girlfriend doent want anything to do with sex and and idk if i can be in a sexless relationship but i love her deeply and dont want to leave her.



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 04:15AM by Sunofamitch https://ift.tt/34h9FsA
My Gf(20f) is asexual and I(21m) am not and i dont know how to handle us. My Gf(20f) is asexual and I(21m) am not and i dont know how to handle us. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.