Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Fiance is secretly in debt ??!

My fiance (M25) and I (F20) have been together for almost 2 years, in that time we have lived together and moved to different cities to get out of our hometowns. I have noticed he is terrible with money and often doesn't pay the bills that he is meant to, we had shared accounts in which we both got paid into and paid our bills out of. He is very good at wiggling his way out of my questions and has an answer for everything, and I always just accept it to avoid starting an unnecessary argument.

Last year we both got a loan out to help us move which was fine at first but we were hit with financial struggles such as both losing our jobs, a car accident, and vet bills. We finally got back on track and I thought that was the end of it.

But I recently found out that he has a sizeable debt to a loan company (that I didn't know about), a sporting group we were largely apart of and a utility bill. Problem is, I found this out by looking at his emails that are logged into on my computer (wrong, I know). But I knew something was up.

As far as I know, the debt is somewhere around $10,000AUD, as well as myself having afterpay, zippay and Humm payments going.

I have always been so careful with my credit score and always pay my bills, so I cannot afford for him to mess up my credit score that I have worked so hard for, as well as ruining our relationship.

I love him so much and I am willing to help him pay it back and contact these debt collectors to organize a payment plan but I don't know how to address this with him given how I found out.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and again I know it is wrong to snoop.

TL;DR I found out my partner is secretly in debt and I don't know how to talk to him about it



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 02:10AM by uh-its-me https://ift.tt/2Vab1S9
My Fiance is secretly in debt ??! My Fiance is secretly in debt ??! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.