Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22f) parents died when I was in middle school, and lately I've really been missing the chance to still know them.

When I was in 7th grade, 8 days before I would turn 13 in 2011, my dad died. Then, 10 months later on my dad's birthday, my mom passed away. My brothers and I moved in with my mom's sister till we finished up high school.

It was excruciatingly hard on me. I lost contact with my aunt and brothers after I graduated high school. I got into an abusive relationship for a couple of years and was homeless sleeping in my car on and off during that time because he would just kick me out with no notice.

Anyways, I've been feeling better after ending that relationship, and I'm trying to open contact with my brothers. I have an income, I'm looking at apartments and pets. When I was at my most depressed I was angry at my parents for leaving me, when I was scarred I longed for their guidance, but now that I'm comfortable, I just wish that they were here to chat with. What can I do? I just have an empty hole in me where they should be and I'm worried it will always be there.

Tldr: dead parents, sad and lonely, looking for ways to fill the void



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 11:25AM by leftminnow https://ift.tt/2JIXs6y
My (22f) parents died when I was in middle school, and lately I've really been missing the chance to still know them. My (22f) parents died when I was in middle school, and lately I've really been missing the chance to still know them. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.