Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [26F] dont find my boyfriend [24M] fun and think it may be a deal breaker

So you know how there's some people where whatever you do with them is fun because their personality is such that it adds and maximizes the enjoyment to any activity. Well, I find it to be the opposite with my boyfriend. I am constantly bored and theres nothing I feel like going out and doing with him (hes a homebody, I'm a mix of homebody and outgoing) because I hate to say this, but we will be doing something that's meant to be fun but hes so quiet and internalized that it is boring. Even going out to eat is bothersome because I feel like the whole time, we just sit there in silence. He doesnt really have much dialogue or adds to it. Meanwhile I'm watching other couples eating and laughing, enjoying eachothers presence. I dont have that with him and I envy it. Because of this, theres never anything I feel like going out and doing with him anymore because i know it wont be fun regardless of what it is activity wise. I feel like "fun" is such a superficial thing but it seems like not finding him fun is destroying my relationship in itself. Like I want to travel and live in different places, explore different restaurants, etc., but I cant see myself doing it with him because I feel like if its him, it will take away from the experience. I feel bad even saying that because it feels shallow but that's exactly how it feels and has been.

Tl;dr- No matter what I do with my boyfriend, I feel bored. Everytime I've tried to do activities with him that are meant to be fun, I feel like I'm doing them nearly alone and am bored by his presence. I can't see him in my future endgoals because my endgoals involve having a shared passion over activities like travel, new foods, etc. and enjoying life in a fun way. Where as hes just a simple quiet guy whose content with working and coming home, over and over again everyday for the rest of his life.



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 07:06AM by multifly8 https://ift.tt/39JKKiF
I [26F] dont find my boyfriend [24M] fun and think it may be a deal breaker I [26F] dont find my boyfriend [24M] fun and think it may be a deal breaker Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.