Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [18F] have a teacher [28M] from a few years back who‘s been sending me messages for almost a year now, asking to date me.

He admitted that he’s never been on a relationship with anyone and keeps dropping hints about wanting to have sex. He’s asked me out at night (I always refused and made it clear that I am not interested). He said if he can’t be in a relationship with me, then he just wants to be around me. He keeps asking about my personal life, but I’m not too keen on sharing things to someone I barely know. He makes me feel uncomfortable, and I find it very strange that he would contact me now, years later. It freaks me out to think that he’s been waiting since I was 14 to ask me out. I feel bad for him, but also, he seems like a creep. I want to block him, but don’t want to make things awkward. I want to tell him to find someone his own age and get out of the fantasy he’s in. I don’t want to embarrass him, and I don’t know how else to make him stop in a nice way. I’ve been ignoring his messages and calls now (not that I ever picked up any of the calls) because I really am busy and don’t have time for superficial chatting. I just don’t want him wasting his time, because frankly, that’s all he’s doing at this point. There is absolutely no point in him contacting me because nothing will happen, and I don’t know how else to make it clear. I don’t wanna seem cold-hearted, but I really don’t know what to make of his actions. Reddit, how do I make him stop in a nice way?

Tl;dr: Male teacher keeps texting/sexting and won’t accept no for an answer, tho I’ve ignored him after he wouldn’t budge when I told him I’m not interested in a relationship with him.



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 09:12PM by disastrues https://ift.tt/3e8ZCuu
I [18F] have a teacher [28M] from a few years back who‘s been sending me messages for almost a year now, asking to date me. I [18F] have a teacher [28M] from a few years back who‘s been sending me messages for almost a year now, asking to date me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.