Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (23F) ask my boyfriend (29M) of 8 months about all the females he has been adding on Facebook.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months now and he likes to keep tabs on who I talk to and who I have added on social media. I am very comfortable with him knowing that sort of stuff and he is very open with me about that stuff too.

When we first started dating he would ask a lot more questions like "why did you add this person" or "how do you know them" . . I felt like I was being accused of something because he would only ask questions about males never about my female friends. But I answered any questions he had because everyone deserves reassurance, especially people who over think, because we both had a tendency to do that.

It has been about 4 months now since he has asked any questions related to that. Now I am noticing he has added quite a few new females on his facebook. I would say around 10 new ones and some dont even have mutual friends or live in the same state. So I'm confused. He hasnt brought up making any new friends like he normally would so I'm curious now.

Normally I wouldn't make this a big deal but I am because of how much he did with me when we started dating. I want to ask him what's up with it but dont want to make him feel like how I did when he would always ask me questions.

TL;DR I (23F) don't know how to ask my boyfriend (29M) of 8 months about all the new female friends he has added on facebook. Some of the newly adds dont even live in the same state, nor do they have mutual friends. Its weird because when we first started dating he was all over me about who I was adding as friends. It made me feel like I was doing something wrong. So now I don't know how to approach him about this same topic but apply it to him. I just dont want to make him feel like how I felt when he would ask me.



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 11:58PM by muhrrrr https://ift.tt/3dNGORn
How do I (23F) ask my boyfriend (29M) of 8 months about all the females he has been adding on Facebook. How do I (23F) ask my boyfriend (29M) of 8 months about all the females he has been adding on Facebook. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.