Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

2 of my (21M) girlfriend's (23F) friends have moved in next door and now we never get alone time.

About a month ago 2 of my girlfriends mates (21M and 24M) moved in next door. The house went up for rent and they got it because we hung out a lot and they'd been looking to move out so it made sense.

I was fine with the idea at first but since theyve moved in my girlfriend has been suggesting that we do round like, every single day for most of the day.

Daily routine at the moment is wake up, I'll let our dog out in the garden, feed him, etc. She'll message our friends / neighbours and then go round, I'll go round after sorting the dog and we'll be there for the whole day, usually wont leave until after midnight, we then go straight to bed and then do the same the next day. It's been like this for a month now. The only time we get alone together is sleeping and even then shes just on her phone and isnt really intimate with me. It's like shes just treating me like a mate but whenever I try and me a little intimate with her (like going in for a kiss or a hug or leaning on her on the sofa) she gets very subdued as if shes frustrated with me for trying.

I brought up the issue of being round their house too often with her a couple of weeks ago and she just said it's because its new and exciting. But at this point I just doing feel like I'm in a relationship. Its just like I'm living in some giant hype house with 3 mates. My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 and a half years and used to want to be around each other all the time and were both very clingy. But now it's very one sided.

TL;DR 2 of my girlfriends mates have moved in next door, both men in their 20s, and since then we've been round their house all day every day and I now never get alone time with my GF.



Submitted April 04, 2020 at 12:38PM by trewqasddf https://ift.tt/3bSZHk0
2 of my (21M) girlfriend's (23F) friends have moved in next door and now we never get alone time. 2 of my (21M) girlfriend's (23F) friends have moved in next door and now we never get alone time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.