Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: I [32/M] was in a sexual relationship with a girl [23/F] I was starting to have feelings for. I wasn't sure about taking it to the next level or not. Made a Decision...

Here is my original thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/edj0ob/i_32m_have_been_involved_with_this_girl_23f_for_6/

So, long story short, I had a conversation with her a couple of days ago about how I felt. I told her I'm falling in love with her and basically said if this isn't what she wants that we probably should end it now before things go too far. I wasn't aggressive about it. I didn't mean for it to be an ultimatum. No matter what she said, I would have always been a friend to her. I've known her since she was a teenager. I've been friends with her family for a while now. I wouldn't have just cut her out of my life either way.

This was a hard thing for me to do. I figured it would be the end of everything. But she told me she basically felt the same and was waiting for the right time to bring it up because she was scared of being rejected.

So now we are together. She is officially my girlfriend.

Her parents are my neighbors. They always have this huge party at their house for New Year's Eve. I have always been invited but never went until last night. That's when we told her parents. Her family doesn't seem to have any issue with us dating.

Her Dad told me last night that he always figured I would end up with one of his daughters, but he always thought it would be the oldest one.

So, that is my update in case anyone was wondering. I got a lot of good advice here and I got some really kind PMs from people. Thanks for all your support Reddit.

TL;DR She is now my girlfriend.



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 01:53PM by BlueFireWhiskey https://ift.tt/2FhCEkA
UPDATE: I [32/M] was in a sexual relationship with a girl [23/F] I was starting to have feelings for. I wasn't sure about taking it to the next level or not. Made a Decision... UPDATE: I [32/M] was in a sexual relationship with a girl [23/F] I was starting to have feelings for. I wasn't sure about taking it to the next level or not. Made a Decision... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.