Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (15F) called the police on my father.

To get to the point, my fathers carried furniture out to the backyard and burned it. He then proceeded to look for my mom, running around with a metal rod. Fearing for my two younger siblings safety I led them to the car, t them inside. I then call the police unknowingly without my father seeing. They then arrive, arrest my dad, and tell my mom to file a report.

Since birth i remmeber my dad destroying things, as well as controling my mother, even stalking. I believe my father is provoked into his violent actions. I have a good relationship with him. He dosent know i was the one that called, but i feel immense guilt and regret. Did I overreact?

tl;dr I called the cops on dad, he got arrested: i feel guilty

*i posted this in the relationships community as i feel you all are used to drama



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 10:17PM by Ambrouysia https://ift.tt/39sOs1b
I (15F) called the police on my father. I (15F) called the police on my father. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.