Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (F/25) say no to a co-worker (M/37)

This is a really awkward situation, particularly as I’m quite a shy person.

For background I’ve been at my workplace for 6 months. When out for Thanksgiving drinks with the whole team we were all chatting about dating/relationships etc and this particular co-worker asked whether I was single, dating or seeing someone. Considering the topic of conversation and it being a group conversation, I didn’t think anything of it. At work last week we all exchanged Christmas cards. I received an unsigned card, and a co-worker suggested it may have been from this particular co-worker. In it it said about how he wants to date me.

I’m not interested, for various reasons including age difference and i don’t date people I work with. but I don’t know how to approach this. I am super shy and struggle with anxiety, so this situation is not great for me. I’m off over the holidays but I’m already dreading going back to work... does anyone have any advice? I really have no idea what to do. Thanks in advance x

TLDR; How do I tell co-worker I’m not interested whilst keeping my anxious self together?



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 03:43PM by Pepperaloney https://ift.tt/2Qi7oqO
How do I (F/25) say no to a co-worker (M/37) How do I (F/25) say no to a co-worker (M/37) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.