Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Partner [M25] caught me [F21] on a coke night.

Title explains the gist of it. On a drunk night out, one of my best friends [M25] said he never tried coke, so me being wasted, offers to buy it for him. We do like 1 bump each and I end up selling the whole rest of the bag (1 gram) to my other friend [F21] out of sheer guilt and disgust of myself. Then my dad brings up the story at a dinner and my partner is upset I didn't tell him. I had told my mom in confidence for advice and she said to just not tell my partner because it was one time and a mistake (but she ended up telling my dad).

I know people use recreationally, but for me, I associate my own drug usage with weakness (due to me abusing in the past in dark periods of my life). Now my partner wants space and I'm not sure what to do. I've already apologized for not being forthright. What can I do to mend the trust?

TL;DR: My partner caught me using drugs and I wasn't forthcoming because of my own embarrassment. How do I mend trust?



Submitted September 03, 2019 at 12:46AM by summertimeloira https://ift.tt/2ZA3hxC
Partner [M25] caught me [F21] on a coke night. Partner [M25] caught me [F21] on a coke night. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.