Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [24F] called the cops on my [30M] drunk BF after he slapped my my phone out of my hands multiple times in an Uber and punched two holes in my wall. Now that he got out he is acting like an entirely different person. Should I believe he changed? Did I do the right thing by calling the cops?

NIGHT OF THE INCIDENT: After a night out drinking, my bf asked me to pick him up. I called an Uber to pick me up from the bar I was at and met him where he was. When I got there he was trashed and the Uber driver stayed with me to make sure I found him. The same Uber driver drove us back to my house. As we were in the car he slapped my phone out of my hands for no apparent reason and kept calling me hateful names. I kept my cool but the Uber driver was concerned. The Uber driver asked me if he was sure I wanted to take him back to my house. I said yes.

When we got home he kept calling me hateful names and I kept asking why he was so mad at me. I was just crying so confused as to why I was being treated the way I was. We got into an argument and punched a hole in my hall wall and then another one in my room. I was scared and called the cops and they immediately arrested him after seeing the damage done to my house. The Uber driver even arrived to the scene because h was concerned about my safety he came back to check on me and testified as a witness to the slapping in the back of the car.

THE NEXT DAY: I was a wreck. I felt like I had done the wrong thing because I immediately missed him and felt terrible for sending someone I love to jail. His mom called me and said he had asked her to call me from inside of jail to make sure I was okay. she apologized for his behavior and told me I didn’t deserve to be treated like that.He didn’t remember what exactly had happened. I spent the day crying and waiting to hear from him. He had left his phone and I knew I would hear from him eventually because him or someone would have to pick it up. While he was in there I went through his phone and I saw he was snapping another girl while he was drunk. Asking her to come to the bar he was at that night.

TWO DAYS LATER: he was released. He called me to pick up his phone and when he arrived to my house he bawled in my arms ( I have never seen him cry he is not the emotional type at all) he apologized for everything. He told me that when he was in there he realized that me and his daughter are the only people that mattered to him and he hasn’t been treating me with the respect and love I deserve. He said he was going to quit drinking and said he understood if I was going to break up with him but he begged me stay in contact through everything because he said me and his mom is all that he has. (He has friends so that threw me off) He kept kissing me and asking me to hug him which is very unlike him. He told me that he has taken me for granted and that he was going to do all that he could to make me happy from that day forward. He kept telling me he loves me so much and asked me to wait to break up with him until it’s all over because he can’t take the pain right now. I love him but I am emotionally scarred from the whole situation.

TODAY: I don’t know if I should give him another chance and I’m still in shock to see he was talking to another girl that night.

TL;DR did I do the right thing by calling the cops? Do you think he actually changed while he was in there or is he just saying that because he feels bad? What would you do?



Submitted September 03, 2019 at 02:53PM by -just-a-girl https://ift.tt/2MST3lh
Me [24F] called the cops on my [30M] drunk BF after he slapped my my phone out of my hands multiple times in an Uber and punched two holes in my wall. Now that he got out he is acting like an entirely different person. Should I believe he changed? Did I do the right thing by calling the cops? Me [24F] called the cops on my [30M] drunk BF after he slapped my my phone out of my hands multiple times in an Uber and punched two holes in my wall. Now that he got out he is acting like an entirely different person. Should I believe he changed? Did I do the right thing by calling the cops? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.