Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25F] identified as a lesbian, now I fell in love with a man [31M]

I always identified as a lesbian. I was involved in LGBT clubs at university, organised lesbian parties etc.

I dated 2 girls,2 relationship lasted 7 months, the other 2 years. Both ended up with them cheating and hurting me a lot. I have now been single for a year.

At work, I met John. He is great and sweet and kind. We hit it off as friends and he confessed his feelings. I think I feel the same.

I feel like a fake lesbian , what Should I do?

Tl;dr: I [25F] identified as a lesbian, now I fell in love with a man [31M, what to do ?



Submitted September 03, 2019 at 06:13PM by whattodo234123 https://ift.tt/2zKPOnk
I [25F] identified as a lesbian, now I fell in love with a man [31M] I [25F] identified as a lesbian, now I fell in love with a man [31M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.