Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My father (71M) freaked out, said I (20F) should f*ck myself, took his pants out in the street and then threatened to kick me out

Ok so my father had a surgery about two months ago and he's been extremely angry, stressed and as consequence he treats me and my mother like trash, his wife isn't helping him at all and the wound isn't healing as it should be, I know he's going through a lot but that's no excuse to treat me as badly as he's doing...

Today I met him cause I needed to buy my medicine and he started to get extremely angry and said he would go to my next appointment, I said it wouldn't be possible since my psychiatrist only works in the morning and what was his reaction? "So fuck you then!!!" I was like ok... When we arrived at the drugstore he freaked out again when I said I needed 60 pills not just 30, he said I was lying but I told him in the morning that I needed 2 boxes (each one has 30 pills), anyways he bought it and I was waiting in the car, when he came back he started yelling saying "DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE WOUND??? DO YOU!?? " And I was like no I don't want to see your wound cause it's located on your ass and I don't wanna see my father's ass... Well he didn't listened to me and he took his pants out in the middle of the street and showed me his ass... Thank God no one else saw it but me.

Do you think it can't get any worse? Trust me it can, when I told him that what he did was extremely disrespectful he told me to fuck myself, he started driving me home and screaming saying that I'm rude to him, but I wasn't doing absolutely anything, I was calm and talking in a low voice, I didn't offended him in any minute but he insisted that I had offended him, I say "look you should idk... Pray to God or go to church" and then he threatened to kick me out of my house (I live in a house he kinda gave me but me and my mom have to pay rent). He has always been like this, angry, agressive but since his surgery it's like you can't even look at him and he almost attacks you. Last Friday he threatened to call the police on my mother cause he was "suspecting" she was bringing her boyfriend to our house which she never did by the way but in his head she did... I'm just fucking tired of it.

TL;DR my father has been out of control recently, today he freak out, treated me badly, took his pants out in the street to "show" me his surgery wound, told I should fuck myself and threatened to kick me out cause I said he should pray a little or go to church...

UPDATE; I forgot to mention, I'm not american, I'm Brazilian.



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 10:41AM by acidpuckish https://ift.tt/304MDSB
My father (71M) freaked out, said I (20F) should f*ck myself, took his pants out in the street and then threatened to kick me out My father (71M) freaked out, said I (20F) should f*ck myself, took his pants out in the street and then threatened to kick me out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.