Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm [28F] still hurt that my husband [29M] told a coworker [23F] that he would give her a chance of he wasn't married

I posted a few days ago about my husband's coworker (who has a boyfriend) confessing her crush to him. I read some texts between the both of them. She had asked him, theoretically, if he would give her a chance if they had met under different circumstances. He told her that if he was being honest, he would. He said he wasn't just saying that to be nice. He said he wouldn't reject her because she's cute. He said with things the way they are, he can't reciprocate her feelings because he's in love with me and she has a boyfriend. They had also been hugging each other at work before she admitted to liking him because he told her they needed to stop. He said he didn't want to overstep his boundaries and give her or other coworkers the wrong impression. She agreed to the boundaries (something I left out in the first post) and asked if the boundaries were for him or her. He said the boundaries were for the both of them.

He told me about her confession before these texts, but I was upset that he pretty much gave her hope. I told him that I knew about the texts and he explained that he loved only me and he had stopped answering her texts. He assured me he wasn't going to hug her anymore.

But here is a minor slip that put me off. He was telling me that he wished she didn't like him because he can't like her back. Can't? What about just not liking her back?? He assured me he only saw her as a friend. However, in the back of my head, I feel he might end up slipping and doing something with her.

I want to trust him but I have a feeling that he will potentially cheat.

TLDR: My husband's coworker has a crush on him. He has established boundaries, but I suspect that he likes her too and will end up cheating on me.



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 02:55PM by misspeachesz https://ift.tt/2NskR15
I'm [28F] still hurt that my husband [29M] told a coworker [23F] that he would give her a chance of he wasn't married I'm [28F] still hurt that my husband [29M] told a coworker [23F] that he would give her a chance of he wasn't married Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.