Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just found out my(24m) wife(22f) had an affair with her friend from nursing school(20’sf) and I don’t know what to do..

My wife has been more or less ignoring me for the past week after an argument about the kids (2and 5). We’ve had problems sure, but we also had lots of happy times together.

She goes to her nursing school clinical twice a week 2 hours away. A few days ago I woke up to go to work and saw her sitting on the couch claiming she didn’t sleep. I was worried about her so I suggested she sleep at her friends house for a few hours and then come home. She didn’t come home that night. I feel like I was justified when I woke up in being upset at her so I hardly said two words to her and worked on my lawnmower instead. Her friend and another friend were at my house at this time.

After they left I wanted to talk to her so we sat and cried and I told her that we are working this out and whatever it took we were going to do. She seemed off and was casually trying to hid her messages but otherwise more or less agreed. We hugged and I cried some more and then she got up and went to her car to take a call from a relative. I couldn’t get her tilting her phone away from me out of my head and my curiosity got the better of me so I looked at her messages on her laptop. I saw her and her friend talking like they were in a relationship and it fucking broke me. They were talking shit about me (while She was at my fucking house) and my wife texted her “I wish I could of driven you home instead of being here with him” and “you’ve shown me what it’s like to be happy in a relationship finally” She never seemed unhappy to me and I thought we had a good life.

I confronted her about it and she confirmed that she had cheated. I regret it but I knocked over our TV when I went back inside. It was a stupid thing to do and it solved nothing. I didn’t know how to react and I am still in shock. My friend came and got me because Ali was very much contemplating ending my life and told only him as a last ditch effort to not do anything stupid. I did not try to guilt my wife as I didn’t say anything else to her after. My whole life is gone in the span of a few hours and the shifty part is that I still love her. I’m okay at the moment but feel lost. Sorry if this is long but I genuinely needed a safe space to vent and work out what just happened.

TLDR wife stayed the night at female friends house and was acting weird. I confronted her when I found messages between them and she confirmed that she had cheated.



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 12:35AM by Mr-pizzapls https://ift.tt/2XIojZg
I just found out my(24m) wife(22f) had an affair with her friend from nursing school(20’sf) and I don’t know what to do.. I just found out my(24m) wife(22f) had an affair with her friend from nursing school(20’sf) and I don’t know what to do.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.