Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My[21M] roommate’s[21M] mom recently passed away and he’s coming back on Sunday, is there anything I can do for him?

Hey there, so I met my 3 college roommates just a few months ago when we all moved in together, we didn’t know each other before coming to this school. I did however meet for lunch with the person I share a room with before we moved because we lived only 30 minutes away so we figured we’d get to know each other. He’s probably the roommate I spend the most time with since we share a room and share some hobbies.

So we went home for thanksgiving break and on black friday he texts our groupchat letting us know his mom passed away from cancer that day and that he wasn’t sure when he’d be back. We all sent him a text saying he could let us know if he needed anything, and I followed up with him a few days ago and he says he’s feeling a little better. Anyway he tells us he’s coming back this Sunday after missing the week from school for the funeral and other things. I wanna know if there’s anything I/we can do to make him feel better/not think about it. I’m planning on cleaning the whole place already and maybe offering to take him out to dinner that night but I don’t want him to think I feel sorry for him(he’s told me he doesn’t like people feeling bad for him)

I’m just curious if there’s anything I can do for him/talk about/not talk about, I feel terrible for him and can’t imagine what he’s going through. Thank you for any ideas

TLDR: college roommates and I went back home for break, roommate I share room with’s mom passed away, he’s coming back a week later and i wanna do something for him but not sure if i should or what



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 05:34PM by crustynips13 https://ift.tt/2Sldi9W
My[21M] roommate’s[21M] mom recently passed away and he’s coming back on Sunday, is there anything I can do for him? My[21M] roommate’s[21M] mom recently passed away and he’s coming back on Sunday, is there anything I can do for him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.