Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [23M] was outed as trans by 2 close friends [18F-20M] and i'm not over it

I'm transgender and confided in 2 close friends of mine about 8 months ago, it gave me relief and a chance to be myself around at least 2 more people in my life.

2 months ago, I found out they outed me to friends/family of theirs. I made a big deal out of it, but essentially let it go because nobody would own up to it or apologize and I didn't want to lose them as friends. I also was afraid if I pissed them off, they'd tell people. They played victim.

Last week, I found out people they outed me to told even MORE people, which is a direct result of them betraying my trust, and telling those people in the first place. I was crushed.

It's been 2 months since the initial incident and I feel that i'm still upset and hurt over it, but I don't know what I want. I don't know if an apology will help, will it make me feel better? Is it too late to re-open old wounds?

TL;DR: Outed as trans, let it go, don't want to make it a big deal but still hurt/want closure



Submitted December 01, 2018 at 11:50AM by gaycheesecake https://ift.tt/2DZOr7R
I [23M] was outed as trans by 2 close friends [18F-20M] and i'm not over it I [23M] was outed as trans by 2 close friends [18F-20M] and i'm not over it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.