Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: My [29M] former FWB [25F] claims to be pregnant. Feel sick, don't know what to believe.

My original post was just over a year ago, and it's finally time for an update. Link to original: https://old.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/70q1an/my_29m_former_fwb_25f_claims_to_be_pregnant_feel/

Original tl;dr: Former FWB who lives in a different country says she's pregnant and keeping the kid. Don't know what to do. Advice please.

At the time, lots of you saw many red flags that I didn't and you were pretty sure she wasn't actually pregnant. You were right, she wasn't! After telling her I'd only continue talking to her when there was a paternity test, she initially agreed. She then made up more stories about hospital visits, problems with the pregnancy and got angry that I wasn't being supportive. I held my ground and told her I wouldn't communicate further until the paternity test was done.

About a week later, she finally admitted it - it had all been a lie to get my attention. I sent her a message asking her to get help and never contact me again. Blocked her everywhere.

That was over a year ago, and I've had occasional messages (from other numbers) since then, either asking for forgiveness or getting angry with me for not offering forgiveness. I generally ignored them, though she did get in my head once by sending a message that she was so worried she'd damaged me and I replied telling her that I'd moved on and forgave her.

About 2 months ago, she text saying she was visiting the city I live in and wanted to meet up for a chat. I ignored it and blocked the number. Didn't think much of it.

Then, 1 month ago, while I was on holiday, the receptionist at my work sent me a text. Someone had enrolled in a course in the where I teach who was asking about me. 27-year-old Russian. Holy shit, it was her! I had to tell my manager the story and she agreed to me taking some extra holiday and working remotely to avoid any unpleasant situation.

I received a few texts from her, telling me she had enrolled in that school by coincidence (no chance) and finally one to 'congratulate me on avoiding my idea of hell'. Her course finished last week and I found out from some social media stalking that she's now in another city. I think (hope!) that's the end of the story.

Thanks for the help reddit.

tl;dr My ex wasn't pregnant. One year later she travelled to my city and enrolled in a course to try to see me. I managed to avoid her and it seems like it's finally over.



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 01:00AM by throwaway_exissues https://ift.tt/2AGJezq
UPDATE: My [29M] former FWB [25F] claims to be pregnant. Feel sick, don't know what to believe. UPDATE: My [29M] former FWB [25F] claims to be pregnant. Feel sick, don't know what to believe. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.