Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Problems with my [24M] girlfriend's [23F] drinking

I'll try to keep this short and sweet and I'll preface this by saying I am not against drinking in a social setting, or having a few at home. My girlfriend, we'll call her Sarah, works a job that requires her to work weekends so her days off typically fall in the middle of the week. On pretty much every one of her days off, she drinks at home until she is drunk. She is typically not belligerent, but she does frequently get to the point where she will not remember parts of shows we were watching or conversations, things like that. I have spoken to her about this and she says she likes getting drunk, what's the point of drinking if you're only going to have a few, and she is not going to stop. I don't like being around drunk people when I'm sober as is, and this doesn't make me feel any different. Even if she is being perfectly fine, it's like being around a totally different person, which makes me uncomfortable.

Am I being unreasonable by being uncomfortable around my drunk girlfriend and asking her to cut back or limit herself more when she does drink?

TL;DR: My girlfriend's drinking is beginning to make me uncomfortable. Am I over-reacting or being unreasonable by asking her to cut back.



Submitted November 01, 2018 at 07:40AM by throwaway1235994 https://ift.tt/2RsW9un
Problems with my [24M] girlfriend's [23F] drinking Problems with my [24M] girlfriend's [23F] drinking Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.