Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(27F) FWB(26M) wants to be exclusive sexually but doesn't want to date.

We've been intimate for 5 months now. We only began our friendship and emotional closeness 5 months ago despite growing up in the same town. He would call me to talk and check in everyday. He got out of a serious but toxic relationship and was single for 2 years before meeting me. I have now been single for over a year. I still do not feel ready to be in a serious relationship and let him know early on, to not lead him on.

He was accepting of these terms and continued to let me know he is looking for "The One". After we got intimate for over three months, he let me know that he has a crush from his workplace and told me about his intentions to date her. I gave him the O.K. to pursue his romantic interest, while maintaining some emotional distance. His crush rejected him a few weeks later and he seemed pretty hurt and vented to me about wishing for a romantic relationship. I joked about us being in a relationship that other people view us as a couple and he expressed not seeing me that way.

I moved on with my dating life and met other men on dates who treat me more as a romantic interest than a friend with benefits. My 26M friend got jealous when he found out I went on a date with someone else (29M).

I do not feel comfortable in pursuing a relationship with 26M because he is not financially stable and does not see me as "The One". I need someone more reliable, responsible and financially stable. I usually need to cover 26M's food and meal expenses and he is strict about not treating me. After the date with 29M, 26M got jealous and possessive of me and said out of frustration "Fine, thrwwytthrwwy, would you be my girlfriend?"

He asked to be sexually exclusive, out of jealousy. How should I proceed? I don't think it's healthy to pursue a relationship that doesn't feel 100 percent right. Just to avoid hurting each other, I asked if we should stop sleeping together and he said he prefers to still see me that way, however does not feel ready to date me. We would go out on non-dates that look like dates, we would avoid couple-y PDA, but our emotional closeness feels closer than most actual romantic couples.

Tl;dr - How do you know when to stop seeing a FWB, before it becomes too serious?

It practically feels like we are exclusive, and in a serious relationship, but we both refuse to be labeled as boyfriend girlfriend.



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 10:02PM by thrwwytthrwwy https://ift.tt/2qrOK33
My(27F) FWB(26M) wants to be exclusive sexually but doesn't want to date. My(27F) FWB(26M) wants to be exclusive sexually but doesn't want to date. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 04, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.