Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My wife is ruining us finacially and its affecting the way i feel about her

To start this off me and my wife(not legally married) live together with our 1 year old daughter in a small appartment that doesn't cost too much a month. We really don't have anywhere to go if it doesn't work out here due to issues in the past I won't get into.

We don't have a shared bank account it's not really convienient for our situation so we just split rent I take care of car insurance and she takes care of the babysitter.

So to get into it after we moved in she started falling behind on paying the babysitter so she decided to take out a loan. I told her I was completely against taking out loans because we are dead fucking broke, and if we can't afford anything now how are we gonna be able to pay it back.

It started there fast forward a couple months, we are late on rent again because she now has 5 separate loans taking out and she can't afford rent or the babysitter leaving me to pay for everything(which I can't afford) her account is constantly getting overdrafted now and is always coming to me to fix it with promises of paying me back. This last time I told her I can't help her because it's my half of rent money. She does Uber eats so she said she'll do more runs or whatever to pay it back. Blah blah blah.

I used to be happy. I fucking hate being at home now because of all the financial stress she is putting on our family. I love her and I really don't understand why but recently I have been much happier when she's not at home or if I'm not near her. I really hate how I've been feeling but it's like I can't help it. It all boils down to the money situation.

I needed to vent. Any advice is welcome. Sorry for the shitty writing structure.

tl;dr Wife takes out numerous loans, sets us back on all our bills, I love her but hate to be around her now.



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 12:56PM by 5408Zyla https://ift.tt/2OlLnUR
My wife is ruining us finacially and its affecting the way i feel about her My wife is ruining us finacially and its affecting the way i feel about her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.