Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just found out my(24) friend (24) is homeless

He's been living on the streets for months.. about a year ago his fiance passed away and since then he's just lost everything. Shelters in our country (South Africa) are fucking dangerous. He has been attacked there before and won't go back. I am currently unemployed and living with my family.. How do I help him? He was always such a happy guy, and a childhood friend that helped me out quite a bit. . I know he needs a job but scared if he doesn't get proper help he won't be able to uphold it. I really need some guidance here.. One of my other friends says she can take him food and toiletries tomorrow. But I don't know what to do besides this? (I live far from the city so I can't just pop in and feed him every day and offer emotional support, even though I wish I could)

TL;DR my friends fiance died and now he is homeless and I don't know how to help him as I'm unemployed myself.



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 11:09AM by SufficientlyPickled https://ift.tt/2yRPjb8
Just found out my(24) friend (24) is homeless Just found out my(24) friend (24) is homeless Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.