Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M27) friend (F27) asked me to go to a wedding, my girlfriend (F25) doesn't want me to go

I have known my friend for about 10 years (she is also in a relationship) and I have been dating my girlfriend for about 2 years. My friends boyfriend had a last minute work trip, so she asked me to go to her sisters wedding to have someone to hang out with. I know her family, including the bride (just not close enough to be invited) and want to go, but my girlfriend thinks it's weird and doesn't want me to go. Am I wrong to be frustrated? I want to go and hang out with my friend, and I always have a lot of fun at weddings.

Tldr: My friend asked me to go to a wedding, my girlfriend doesn't want me to go. Am I wrong to be frustrated?

Edit. Invitation was extended more so to fill the plate than have someone to hang out with. Her boyfriend is totally fine with her asking me to go. We never have had any sort of romantic involvement and are absolutely 0% interested in each other.



Submitted October 31, 2018 at 12:36PM by UncleIrohsAdvice https://ift.tt/2OlLPlY
My (M27) friend (F27) asked me to go to a wedding, my girlfriend (F25) doesn't want me to go My (M27) friend (F27) asked me to go to a wedding, my girlfriend (F25) doesn't want me to go Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.