Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband is cheating on me, like right now, he is out with his “friends”

TL;DR

He thinks I don’t know, but I confirmed a couple of weeks ago through the call logs and have yet to confront him.

He has a VERY scary temper and we have a 10 month old. when I confront him, I do not want the baby around.

Before we had our baby, I use to work 3 jobs, 50ish hour weeks, but quit my full time job to take care of the baby and now work only part time.

Before I confront him, I was thinking of getting my ducks in a row, returning back to full time work, and hopefully hiding some money.

Any other suggestions? I never thought this would happen to me.

Thanks in advance,



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 11:46PM by imd14u_coffee https://ift.tt/2qpfkd8
My husband is cheating on me, like right now, he is out with his “friends” My husband is cheating on me, like right now, he is out with his “friends” Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.