Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) boyfriend (23M) of 2 years moved several hours away without telling me or saying goodbye

Over the summer, my boyfriend moved to another state 8 hours away without telling me (or anyone) about it. He completely lied to me about it, telling me that he had an internship in one of two states multiple hours away and that he wasn't sure when he'd be moving but that it would be very soon. Long story short, I felt that something was off since he didn't have much information about the internship and found it odd that he would only be given a week or so to move away. I called him to figure out what was going on, and finally got him to admit that he had already moved away to take a summer class, and that there was no internship.

He had been dealing with some depression after figuring out he couldn't graduate on time, and I didn't want to immediately dump him for this action when this was out of character for him. I just don't know if I can trust him now though, especially since we will be doing long distance while I am away for grad school and us doing long distance started out with him moving away and not telling me. We have currently been doing the distance for 3 months since then.

TL;DR: BF moved 8 hours away without telling me and lied to me about it, not sure where to go from here



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 11:44AM by Blonde_Scientist https://ift.tt/2CYLHH5
My (21F) boyfriend (23M) of 2 years moved several hours away without telling me or saying goodbye My (21F) boyfriend (23M) of 2 years moved several hours away without telling me or saying goodbye Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.