Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m (26f) ashamed of how young my (21m) partner is.

I’ve realised just how awkward I am about my partners age recently. At work everyone was talking about their husbands and their house and jobs and here I am with a 21yo who works casual jobs, has friends 18-23yo etc and is very insecure and has a lot to figure out. He is a lovely lovely person and whilst mature and responsible in many ways I am noticing it’s getting harder for me. I told my parents he was 22 instead of 21 because I was so embarrassed and I feel awkward when I tell people at work the age difference.

I watch their husbands and then see the difference in my boyfriend doing tricks on his skateboard to try and “impress me” and worry I’m being stupid by even trying to get a long term relationship out of this. He is kind and nice and treats me very well but I notice myself getting overwhelmed sometimes and being almost annoyed by him at times. He’s almost TOO into me, in a way that comes across as young. He told me he loved me within a month, he thinks I’m the best thing since sliced bread and is very intense. I feel bad considering leaving him because he’s so lovely and I worry I’m iust trying to find a reason to leave but I can’t help but feel this nagging feeling regularly and worry he’s just too young. Is there a way to tell?

TLDR - I’m worried my partner is just too young for me and have a bad gut feeling regularly but I feel guilty considering leaving as he’s so lovely



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 05:40AM by togivethemallmydays https://ift.tt/2Ohr2QF
I’m (26f) ashamed of how young my (21m) partner is. I’m (26f) ashamed of how young my (21m) partner is. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.