Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22m) saw SO (24f) has sent NSFW texts to a married man

I'm gonna give everyone the short version of this. I'm a bit drunk and this is very short so I apologize if some details are meh. Plus I'm kinda intoxicated. I and girlfriend have known each other for a while and get along extremely well. We were having sex and she mentioned Two other guys names. We're kind of in an LTR but she visited this weekend. She's in grad school and during sex mentioned another guy she works with and dislikes but still spoke about him during sex. I don't remember what was said so I apologize, but another man was mentioned as well who works on campus who is older. This man is married and has 3 daughters but I saw in her phone that she has sent him pictures and although has turned down many of his advances hadresponded to a few very recently. In those texts were pictures she had sent me as well as a few she has not. I'm hurt and do not know what to make of this. I don't know what I want or need to hear right now but I will readevr everything when I wake up. I don't know.

Tl;dr: girlfriend has sent pictures and texts to a married man which suggest she would have sex with him and I am hurt. Don't know how to feel.



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 01:50AM by throw-far-away22 https://ift.tt/2yRJA55
I (22m) saw SO (24f) has sent NSFW texts to a married man I (22m) saw SO (24f) has sent NSFW texts to a married man Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.