Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22M) am constantly giving my Mother (57F) money for bills, but she is always behind/ in Debt.

So as the title says, I constantly give my mother money for bills, but she is always behind on everything.

For a little back ground, my mother is a shop-a-holic and has always been on of those people who never had to hold a job in her life because she was with someone who had money. Well eventually one day my step-father drops dead and leaves us with nothing except a mortgage on a house we definitely can't afford.

We all end up moving out, I moved with my fiance to a house we can afford, my sister else where, and my little brother moved with my mom to an RV park because it's not that expensive.

My fiance and I work very hard and constantly save money, which means we don't take very many vacations at all. One weekend my SO and I were planning finally to take a vacation to a water par before summer ends and my mom asks to borrow $400 for rent, and of course I decided to help out putting us out of vacation. Because of this she started asking every single week for more and more money. $60 here, $300 there, $150 there. On top of that my little brother (17) is constantly asking me to send him $15-$20 for gas but spends it on weed and food.

The thing is my mom doesn't ever really express her appreciation or anything, just a quick "Thanks, love you have a great day." This week I was in New Orleans taking a vacation much needed when she asked me for another $300 to which I said no I can't. Only a few days later she asked me for more money. Every time I say no she starts to guilt trip me on how shes going to lose her home, had to pawn my grandfathers gun and jewelry, and how my little bro will have to be homeless and they will have to live in a shelter. I just feel down right awful and stresses me out.

I wish I could help out more but my Fiance asks me how am I giving them so much money for her to be in so much debt, she owes close to 2 grand on her RV. She has a job, she works way into overtime, but still asks me for money, my little brother says hes looking for a job, but only applies at shitty fast food chains. They both know when I get paid and ask me that day for money. I literally don't know what to do, I would love to go without handing money to them, but I just feel so awful. I know it upsets my Fiance that they keep asking me for money, but I can't really stop it...I think she might be spending all her money on stupid shit, such as novelty items and stuff. If anybody has a suggestion? I would ask them to move into my house but my little brother is in his senior year of High School so that's not really an option since I live an hour away.

TL:DR My mother has a job, working over time and constantly asks me for money. No matter how much money I give her she is always in debt, no matter the amount. Any suggestions?



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 09:44AM by Getkrumped https://ift.tt/2yQojZE
I (22M) am constantly giving my Mother (57F) money for bills, but she is always behind/ in Debt. I (22M) am constantly giving my Mother (57F) money for bills, but she is always behind/ in Debt. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.