Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I asked the boy I was dating's parents why he passed?

Here's the thing, a few months ago I (20NB) was dating a very kind, nice and good person who sadly died. He (M) was only 19. He'd been having health issues, hospitalized a few times in the year til he finally got very unwell, got induced into a coma and then, after waking up and seemingly been getting better, his body couldn't take it anymore. We were chatting, he was telling me about how bored he was in the ICU, and then he stopped replying and the next day he didn't wake up. It was... yeah, such an intense situation.

We got so little time together, but still we had such a good connection and got well from even before realizing we liked each other. We got little time 'officially' being into each other but also I realized we got so many moments together. Nowadays, it feels like a dream. I miss him, think about him daily. Feels like other reality.

His parents contacted me and invited me over, we had tea together, went through photos and videos, I showed them all the voice notes he'd sent me on WhatsApp. We talked so much about him, I told them things and they told me other, and I felt like I was getting to know him more even after he's not physically here anymore. It was beautiful, still is. He'd told them about me!

The thing is, to this day we (me and friends we had in common) are not sure what actually happened to him. He was having stomach related issues, he got a perforation in the intestines, but why? Of course we don't know. Sometimes I wonder and think about that a lot. I sometimes had thought about asking his parents, since we talk to each other from times to times. I love him, and I know it's not necessary but I'd like to know what was wrong, what took him so early. What do you think? Thank you!

TL;DR: To this day I don't know exactly what happened to the boy I used to date who passed. Should I ask his parents?



Submitted February 04, 2023 at 02:15PM by plumberthea https://ift.tt/PYNqRCM
Should I asked the boy I was dating's parents why he passed? Should I asked the boy I was dating's parents why he passed? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.