Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: Me (21F) and my family are going thru something very traumatic right now and my bf (22M) won’t stop giving me the silent treatment even after I informed him about my current situation

Original Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/vo0bdt/me_21f_and_my_family_are_going_thru_something/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Hello everyone, my uncle passed away today, and saying that my family is devastated would be an understatement. We are so scared for my aunt, my mom’s sister and his wife, won’t be able to handle it and something terrible is gonna happen to her as well. My mom is in so much pain, her blood pressure has skyrocketed again. 4 days ago I noticed that my bf had seen my messages but didn’t reply. It was my birthday last Sunday and he didn’t even wish me. I called my bf twice 2 days ago and sent him one last text asking why he isn’t responding in text or receiving my calls, and I got no answer from him. He hasn’t even opened my messages, but I see him interacting with his friends’ posts all the time. I’ve accepted that it’s over, this relationship and everything I had with him, but it hurts me so much to think that he couldn’t even send me a text explaining why, or even telling me that he was leaving. I am going thru so much grief right now, I’m not only grieving the death of a family member, but also losing the only guy I’ve ever loved in my life, for over 10 years. I’m so lost and I know I’ll never get any closure or explanation from him, and to see him being so okay with all of this, I keep questioning myself: how could he do this to me when I’m already in so much distress? How does he not wonder how the girl, who he used to spend all night with even a couple weeks ago, is holding up in this terrifying situation all by herself? I know I’ll never get these answers. When I think of him, I feel like I’m grieving the death of a person who’s still alive, and it’s so so much more painful than grieving for someone who’s dead. How can I move on?

Tl;dr: long distance bf (22M) of 2 years ghosted me during a terrible family tragedy. I (22F) am so lost knowing I’ll never get any closure or explanation. How can I move on?



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 11:15PM by crisenthia https://ift.tt/WTDFCi9
UPDATE: Me (21F) and my family are going thru something very traumatic right now and my bf (22M) won’t stop giving me the silent treatment even after I informed him about my current situation UPDATE: Me (21F) and my family are going thru something very traumatic right now and my bf (22M) won’t stop giving me the silent treatment even after I informed him about my current situation Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.