Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My GF(28F) now hates me(29M) for telling her that she got duped

So my gf of 8+ years gifted me a signature perfume. I was so happy because it was the very first perfume I got (I don't stink lol but I just don't use fragrances that much) and it was from her, especially.

It was sealed and unopened when I got it from her. When I was trying to take a picture of it and send it to her, I had a hard time putting the magnetic bottle cap on after smelling it. It just won't fit right. Now I know this is a bad trait of mine but my curiosity ultimately got the better of me and searched it on the internet. I found out that what she bought was fake and got upset not because the perfume I got was fake but because my gf that I love and care for got duped.

Knowing how ridiculous the prices of these stuff go, I suddenly felt guilty receiving something like this, especially it was a counterfeit. So I told her, in the best way that I can that I love her and the gift she gave me but I think she got duped.

That's when things got ugly.

I have hurt her feelings, that I should've just let her be happy and enjoy the feeling of giving me something nice. But I simply cannot let the fact that she got duped into buying something fake by somebody slide. That's what made me upset. We had a heated exchange about stuff then.

What should I do? Now I really feel bad about what I did. I just genuinely got concerned about her since she bought it with her hard-earned money.

TLDR: Told gf I like the gift she bought me be but I think she got duped into buying a fake and now she hates me.



Submitted July 03, 2022 at 06:47PM by kuzzaku https://ift.tt/t0Bhpqz
My GF(28F) now hates me(29M) for telling her that she got duped My GF(28F) now hates me(29M) for telling her that she got duped Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.