Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it a man’s responsibility only to sort out issues in a marriage?

My (31M) wife (32F) of 4 years, never ever takes a step forward to discuss or sort out an issue during or after an argument. It’s always me who has to either completely forget about the issue as if nothing happened or risk escalation if I bring up anything controversial. She will never ever be up for any discussion or resolution, will never come forward and apologize for any wrong words uttered during argument. Sometimes days/weeks go by, but she wouldn’t come forward.

She earns equally as me and has good respect the society that we live in, so I always felt that perhaps I’m in the wrong and she’s right. May be I’m the cry baby. But, it has gotten to a point of super frustration for me. I am unable to do anything nice for her because of this frustration and this all feels too mechanical. She still expects me to treat her like a lady and do nice things for her, but I can’t with my full heart and I feel terrible for that. I feel fearful of loosing her as she is very independent by herself and would be strong enough to walk away but I’m too attached and really want to make this work.

Is this a marriage generally is? Do men have to always take a higher road? If yes, then how do you go about not feeling frustrated or being the only one taking the responsibility?

I might be at fault here, and that’s why I need some perspective here.

TL;DR - Wife never takes step forward to resolve an issue and I am frustrated after four years, is my frustration justified?



Submitted July 02, 2022 at 06:13AM by HolaLifa https://ift.tt/wjEWM0a
Is it a man’s responsibility only to sort out issues in a marriage? Is it a man’s responsibility only to sort out issues in a marriage? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.