Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I [16F] form relationships with my older co workers and not become depended on one person?

*dependent

So I recently started working at a fast food place. Most of my co workers are in their mid to late twenties. They all seem so familiar with each other. I have been struggling to match their energy and everything, I’m autistic and struggle to form any kind of relationship with people my age but even more so here. Today I met another co worker [late twenties], and he was so kind to me. He’s not the only one who spoke to me (I ofc have to speak to my co workers at times with a fast food job) but the only one who spoke to me outside of work yk? Like he would come up to me and start a conversation with me. He was really funny and I enjoyed speaking to him but I find myself becoming a bit too infatuated? Idk if that’s the right word but I keep thinking about talking to him and I fear I’ll end up only speaking to him and depend on him. My other co workers don’t speak to me too much (they’re nice people, we just don’t speak) So any tips?

Tl:dr- I’m a teenager struggling to form relationships with my adult co workers and I need tips to bond with them.



Submitted July 08, 2022 at 07:34PM by dexvus12 https://ift.tt/D3mSz2e
How can I [16F] form relationships with my older co workers and not become depended on one person? How can I [16F] form relationships with my older co workers and not become depended on one person? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.