Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé came home drunk, pees on floor, and it’s my fault?

I can’t even believe this story right now…

My fiancé (37M) and I (31F) are getting married in literally a week, together 5 years. He went out with some friends tonight as sort of a bachelor party and got completely trashed. He normally doesn’t drink very often, but when he does stupid things happen like he pukes in the shrubbery or sleeps on the kitchen floor. One time, he peed in the corner of our bedroom floor. None of this he remembers in the morning ever and I have to convince him it happened.

Tonight, he got up for like the 3rd time to pee. I’m a light sleeper and the toilet is close enough… I heard a stream but never heard any splashing. I bolt out of bed and he’s just standing in the dining room peeing on the corner of my wooden heirloom China cabinet and the wall (including wall outlet which is now sizzling).

I raise my voice a little and say, “hey! What are you doing?” and he says, “what do you think I’m doing?” Me: “Not using the toilet! Go in the bathroom!” Standing in the dining room holding himself, he shouts, “where do you think I am?!”

Then he absolutely flips out and starts screaming at me about wtf am I talking about and he’s not going to pee on the fking wall etc etc… while I am grabbing a towel and trying to clean the furniture before it’s damaged. He starts ranting about wtf am I making a show for because he’d never f*cking do shit like that.

I ask if he’s going back to bed and he “will sleep wherever the fck he wants,” “fck you, f*cking saying shit like that to me,” while mocking my incredulous reactions and slamming his hand on the kitchen countertop. I’m completely in shock right now, as well as disgusted by this behavior.

I don’t know where to go from here and I never imagined I’d be in this position?

TLDR - fiancé gets wasted and pees in dining room, then screams at me for making him stop.



Submitted July 02, 2022 at 02:05AM by anonymousliger35 https://ift.tt/sZIB7jJ
Fiancé came home drunk, pees on floor, and it’s my fault? Fiancé came home drunk, pees on floor, and it’s my fault? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.