Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it a good idea to let my friend take my virginity?

I (18f) am about to graduate high school in May, and then after this summer I’ll be off to college. One box I haven’t checked yet that I just personally feel like I would like to before I head to to college would be losing my virginity.

So my thing is, I don’t want it to just be with some random guy who I don’t really know all that well. I’d prefer to lose it to somebody who I know and who I trust. Someone who is more likely to consider my feelings about the whole thing.

So, I have this friend (21m) who I’ve known all my life and he’s literally the best guy friend I’ve ever had. He’s cool and funny and he totally understands me. He’s already gone off to college but he comes back and spends summers here, so that would be when this would happen. I know he’s had sex with a few women already by this point, and I think maybe it would be nice to lose my virginity to a guy with more experience so he’s not as nervous as I will probably be.

Anyway, I’m just wondering, would it be a good idea to ask him to take my virginity? I’ve talked to him several times about how I’d prefer for it to be someone I know and am comfortable with, but I’ve never implied to him that I’d want it to be him. Should I though? Or would that just complicate and ruin our friendship?

TL;DR: I (18f) am wondering if it’s a good idea to ask my friend (21m) to take my virginity.



Submitted March 31, 2022 at 10:35PM by HappilyBored2Day https://ift.tt/O918cpJ
Is it a good idea to let my friend take my virginity? Is it a good idea to let my friend take my virginity? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.