Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex broke up with me because i asked him to get a job but somehow it's my fault we broke up, now my depression is getting to me

My (F/28) ex (M/30) left me 2 days ago because I asked him to get a job to help out with bills. He made it out to be like it was my fault we broke up, he said that all I ever wanted to do is fight and that he was "done with my bullshit" . But all I did was sit down with him and talk calmly about him getting a job and he snapped on me almost immediately. I dont really get it, I supported him for 3 months, I paid for everything and let him live with me for free and never asked for anything but I'm the bad guy because after 3 months I ask him to get a job? When he first moved in he said he would be looking for jobs immediately and that he would get a job within 2 weeks, well 3 months later and he still hadn't looked for a job at all. He had various excuses, like he didn't have a vehicle, or he didn't like the work involved etc. Literally everywhere that's hiring around my house is within a mile from my house, actually closer tbh. I dont really know how to comprehend all this but now I'm getting depressed, I guess I'm not used to being in my house alone so it's something I need to get readjusted to I guess. But I still don't see how I'm in the wrong but to him I am apparently so he left. I haven't talked to him since but this shit hurts. It mostly just hurts because I think about all the shit I did for him and all the effort I put into the relationship and it was all for nothing.

TL;DR my ex left me because I asked him to get a job but somehow I've been made to be the bad guy and it's making me depressed af and idk how to really move past it.



Submitted September 07, 2021 at 03:22AM by radtricksbro https://ift.tt/3BOxJTr
My ex broke up with me because i asked him to get a job but somehow it's my fault we broke up, now my depression is getting to me My ex broke up with me because i asked him to get a job but somehow it's my fault we broke up, now my depression is getting to me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.