Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24y) Girlfriend (21y) of 1.5y is Awful at Getting Gifts, How Do I Tell Her?

First things first, I love getting people gifts. I put a lot of thought into them to make sure they are something the person will really enjoy. My birthday recently passed and my girlfriend spent a lot of money on a pair of Jordans for me. She was so excited to give them to me because she thought I was going to love them. The problem is I don’t wear Jordans. I don’t own a single pair and I have never mentioned that I want them. I personally don’t understand spending a lot of money on sneakers especially since I’m not really into sneakers at all. Don’t get me wrong, I really appreciate her getting me them since she really thought she was doing something special for me, especially since what she spent was a lot of money for her. However, I would’ve preferred her spend half of what she spent and get me something I’m actually interested in since she knows everything I actually like. Do I even bring this up to her? And if so, how do I approach it?

TL;DR - My girlfriend spends a lot on gifts I don’t like, how do I tell her?



Submitted September 03, 2021 at 08:32AM by ASchemmer https://ift.tt/3BDBI4Z
My (24y) Girlfriend (21y) of 1.5y is Awful at Getting Gifts, How Do I Tell Her? My (24y) Girlfriend (21y) of 1.5y is Awful at Getting Gifts, How Do I Tell Her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.