Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(Update) My body is starting to change on how it reacts to sex with my husband and I don't know what to do?

Original Post:

( My body is starting to change on how it reacts to sex with my husband and I don't know what to do? : relationships (reddit.com) )

TL;DR! I checked out with my Gyno and turned out I developed something called Vaginal Sensitivity syndrome, which affects many women above the age 30. I was prescribed medicine for it, and now things are starting to get back to normal-ish once again.

Thanks for everyone who has given me their opinion. I've taken your advice and went to my Gyno to have a check. Turns out I developed something called (Vaginal Sensitivity Syndrome). Some women develop this after the age 30, and the more they approach menopause the more sensitive it becomes. Turns out it wasn't that uncommon. I was prescribed topical cream to rub on my clit and vaginal lips made specifically for this thing. And it worked!

I'm not there yet to tolerate having more than one orgasm per night like before, however, I now can last long enough for my husband during PIV so me and him both have an orgasm. And boy are we HAPPY about that. Sometimes we take things for granted that we need to lose them to cherish them once more and know how important they are. In this case, receiving and giving pleasure to the man I love.

Thank you for everyone who's helped me with this problem. And if any woman (or anyone with a vagina but identifies otherwise) has this symptom, it's worth checking out with your Gyno, even if it doesn't bother you, just to be safe.

Thanks once more, and Bless your hearts.



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 05:50PM by Motor-Ad-4485 https://ift.tt/3xkl216
(Update) My body is starting to change on how it reacts to sex with my husband and I don't know what to do? (Update) My body is starting to change on how it reacts to sex with my husband and I don't know what to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.