Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20M] girlfriend [20F] hates venting to me because she feels like a burden and she would rather go elsewhere, what can we do?

My gf of one year dislikes venting to me. Her reasoning is that she is aware of my feelings and problems and so by venting to me, she feels like a burden and that she’s adding to my problems with her problems/feelings. She would rather vent to other people since she doesn’t know what they’re going through and so doesn’t feel like a burden venting to them. I genuinely love when she vents to me but no matter how much I try and reassure her, the feelings are hard to shake. It hurts because I’m there for her all the time and want her to use me and talk to me, she’s the person I care about most in this world, but when she goes elsewhere I feel entirely useless. How can I help her in general with her feelings and how can we change this mindset together? Any help is appreciated. Thank you so much for reading.

tl;dr—my gf doesn’t like venting to me because she feels like a burden since she knows of my personal problems.



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 02:30AM by jealoushoe123 https://ift.tt/3asFqDD
My [20M] girlfriend [20F] hates venting to me because she feels like a burden and she would rather go elsewhere, what can we do? My [20M] girlfriend [20F] hates venting to me because she feels like a burden and she would rather go elsewhere, what can we do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.